We are producing a wedding at Laudholm Farm in Wells Maine this weekend with Emily Elizabeth Events. Emily is a very talented and creative event... Read More
We are producing a wedding at Laudholm Farm in Wells Maine this weekend with Emily Elizabeth Events. Emily is a very talented and creative event planner. Here is a photo of yesterday’s install
Celebrate one of life’s most memorable occasions in a naturally beautiful setting. The Wells Reserve at Laudholm is one of southern Maine’s best-kept secrets, offering a unique location for your destination Maine wedding.
Our restored saltwater farm with rustic barn, stunning views, and spacious grounds provide an incredible backdrop for merry making. Your vision for a rustic Maine wedding becomes reality at the Wells Reserve.
More reasons to love the Wells Reserve:
- When you reserve the site for a Saturday wedding, it’s yours from 1 pm to sunset on Friday and early Saturday through 3 pm Sunday. Get the decorating done Friday, celebrate all day Saturday, and return for a Sunday wedding party brunch. No need for multiple locations!
- Enjoy a variety of unique settings for photography — The expansive lawns and wrap-around porch of historic Laudholm Farm, miles of nature trails, a pristine sandy beach, quaint gazebo, and the list goes on.
- Our venue is a caterer’s dream with an auditorium for plenty of workspace and a full kitchen, multiple locations for bar setups, and plentiful outdoor space for grills and additional props.
- Plenty of convenient parking and accessibility.
- Flexibility in choosing your support services.
- Your fees help preserve and protect the Wells Reserve.
Discover the Wells Reserve at Laudholm. You’ll love it.