2018 is going to be a banner wedding year! Sperry Tents Seacoast wanted to share some early observations. Brides are booking their venders earlier than... Read More
2018 is going to be a banner wedding year! Sperry Tents Seacoast wanted to share some early observations.
- Brides are booking their venders earlier than normal. Venues, florists, event planners and bands are already sold out for a lot of key dates.
- August 18,2018 is “that” weekend. It will be the busiest weekend of the year.
- More brides are renting full floors under their tents.
- The Sperry Experience and Quality continue to be recognized in the market
- Clear wedding tents continue to be very popular. The Coastal Clear Tent has gained tremendous popularity with brides.
- Wedding budgets are larger
- Farm Tables are still in vogue
- Maine and New Hampshire Seacoast continue to be extremely popular locations for destination weddings. The major cities for destination wedding continue to be Kennebunkport Maine, Cape Elizabeth Maine, and Boothbay Maine.
- Regal colors and geometric patterns are in
- Venues are purchasing Sperry Sailcloth Wedding Tents for full season installs.
- Weddings are a full weekend celebration! More tented welcome reception on Friday, Sunday Tented Wedding brunches
- More wedding planning and reservations on the web
- Weddings are utilizing restroom trailers over less expensive alternatives.