Vision!It helps to figure out everything you’re dreaming of for your wedding day. Do you visualize a formal affair with a sit down dinner or... Read More
- Vision!It helps to figure out everything you’re dreaming of for your wedding day. Do you visualize a formal affair with a sit down dinner or something more social like unique food stations? Every vision will require a different layout.
- Location, Location, Location!Your wedding might be held at your home or at a venue, so knowing as much information about the location is a great start when planning your wedding. Where are the closest hotels? What is the plan for parking? Are there local ordinances that will effect a tented wedding?
- Temperature!You want your guests to be comfortable! The weather can vary depending on what month, or even what time of day, you’re getting married. A wedding mid-summer may be super warm, so be sure to rent fans to keep your guests cool! If your wedding is during cooler months, you’ll definitely want to have your guests be cozy. Renting a heater can warm the tent, and your guests, right up!
- Be an Early Bird!When booking a tent, it is best to do it sooner rather than later!
- Have a Rain Plan!While we hate saying the “R” word but…having a rain plan is the best way to keep your special day completely worry-free so that your guests, tables, florals, and décor can all be kept safe and dry from any rain storms that may roll through! If indoor spaces aren’t an option you could consider a rain plan conditional tent rental.
- Finding the Perfect Flooring!There are so many choices when it comes to flooring! If your crowd will tend to be more subdued maybe you want just a small dance floor, if your family is known for their dancing “skills” then maybe you’ll want a larger floor to give Uncle Joe plenty of room to do his signature moves. If you’re worried that grass + high heels = bad news, you might want to consider a full floor for your tent.
- Reserving the Right Tent!A tent that is too small can impact the overall flow of your wedding, and some factors, such as the amount of people attending or, if you’re having a plated meal or a buffet, contribute to the size tent that you’ll be needing. It helps to talk through all these things with your tent company to make sure everything will have a place in the tent for your wedding day.
- Shine Bright!Lighting is an easy way to add a dramatic touch to your wedding. Be sure to ask us about the lighting options available to you!
- Sound Check!If you’re having a DJ or a Band play at your wedding, be sure to do a sound check so that it can be heard throughout the tent. Some towns have requirements on how loud the music can be or how late it can be played until, so be sure to find out that information and share it with your entertainment beforehand!