One of our favorite places to for a tented outdoor wedding Maine event is at Newagen Seaside Inn. Boothbay Harbor Maine. Located at 60 Cape Newagen road... Read More
One of our favorite places to for a tented outdoor wedding Maine event is at Newagen Seaside Inn. Boothbay Harbor Maine. Located at 60 Cape Newagen road in Southport. Newagen Seaside Inn offers stunning ocean side wedding and reception views. Many say that the Boothbay Harbor region is the quintessential coastal Maine village. Downeast Magazine named it #2 on their list of the 10 prettiest villages in Maine. For generations travelers have made the journey from Portland, Boston, New York and beyond for adventure, refreshment and to explore the delightful history of our region. The area has a rich heritage of fishing, shipbuilding and hospitality. As a location for your destination wedding you could take advantage of the recreational activities Newagen has to offer:
• Rowing Our rowboats are always jostling at the dock, eager to be taken out to sea.
• Tennis Bring your rackets and see how the sea air strengthens your serve. Our two hardcourt tennis courts are always available to guests.
• Bicycling Explore 20 acres of wooded oceanfront at Newagen and Southport Island on one of our classic cruiser bicycles, or bring your own bike for longer excursions into Boothbay Harbor and midcoast Maine.
• Nature Trails From fiddleheads to stately firs, from wildflowers to wildlife, see the Maine coast up close on our extensive, family-friendly network of nature trails.
• Candle Pin Bowling A regional specialty (and more of a challenge than you might think!), candle pin bowling is one of the main attractions of our rustic Pine Room.
• Table Tennis The Maine camp favorite is another popular Game Room attraction.
• Billiards Our Pine Room billiards table is an ideal way to while away a rainy afternoon or relax after dinner at our oceanfront restaurant.
• Swimming Dive into our large, saltwater pool and rest in our whirlpool overlooking the Maine coast. Feeling more daring? Attempt a Polar Plunge!
Is there an activity you hope to do or try during your stay? Let us know if we can help.