Boston has some of the most creative people on the planet and this wedding is proof positive. Meredith Bodgas of Glamor Weddings found this video... Read More
Boston has some of the most creative people on the planet and this wedding is proof positive. Meredith Bodgas of Glamor Weddings found this video and, as always, has written a wonderful story, adding a few related videos.
I could watch videos of regular ol’ flash mobs all day, but this is definitely the first one to make me tear up. I dare you not to cry at this spontaneous wedding…
So imagine you’re walking around the mall (this place WAS my mall for four years in college) and all of a sudden, a gaggle of trained singers with gorgeous voices burst into an uplifting song that everyone knows and loves. Now imagine that two minutes and 45 seconds into said song two people become one in the most surprising way. Watch.
Top five things I love about this video:
1. The bride and groom‘s surprise entrance
2. The singers providing a subdued soundtrack to the wedding ceremony
3. The couple being so stinking happy and obviously in love with each other (and they’re expecting a baby this year!)
4. The makeshift aisle and chuppah
5. The heartfelt and inclusive officiant speech (that’s when I lost it!)
What are your favorite things about the video? Would you have liked to witness this wedding in person (at the Pru in Boston)? Would you want a public wedding for yourself?
by Meredith Bodgas