The London Games begin tonight so we thought we would post a story related to the Olympics. We found this post on gigmaster’s blog and... Read More
The London Games begin tonight so we thought we would post a story related to the Olympics. We found this post on gigmaster’s blog and thought our readers would enjoy the song choices. Do you have any they may have missed? Please let us know. Hope you all enjoy the Olympic ceremonies tonight I will be watching with some interest after hearing the brewing controversy of whether or not the athletes should dip the American flag to the Queen. We would love to hear your opinion just keep it clean and please no personal attacks! If you have not heard the story here is the link: http://on-msn.com/PHCR00.
Rings, gold, major training sessions, endurance, and huge budgets – the Olympics (which start Friday) and your wedding have a lot in common. Check out these Olympic inspired wedding songs (and five Olympic inspired songs you should skip). If you’re planning a non-wedding Olympics party, check out our sister blog, Life of the Party for suggestions.
Best Olympic Inspired Songs for Your Wedding
5. We Are the Champions – Queen
4. All Star – Smash Mouth
3. Olympic – John Williams (you know, dum, dum, da, dum, dum, dummmm perfect for an entrance song)
2. Ring My Bell – Anita Ward
1. With this Ring – The Platters
5 Olympics Inspired Songs NOT to Use at Your Wedding
5. The Winner Takes it All – Abba
4. Band of Gold – Freda Payne
3. Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
2. Halo of Gold – Beck
1. Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash